Thursday, May 21, 2009

kris allen is the one!!!

yeah!!!
wohooo!!!
so when my eng teacher just collected our IT paper, she goes all..
E.T: Do you guys watch american idol
me: YEAH!!!
E.T: Do you know who won...
me: NO!! (hello i just finished my IT paper so how would i actually know who won?   its better be kris though)
E.T: well Kris won
me: omg!!!!!!!! seriously!!!(screams!!)
ran to the next block and told Nik.. then well screams again!!! ahahha at first she didnt believe it... then i was like no kidding...then screams again..lol

so congrates KRIS ALLEN!!


he looked so shocked!!!

woohooo!!!  the dark horse of the show is now THE AMERICAN IDOL!!
his performance with keith urban was GREAT!!
hahaha im so happy for him!!! the way he hugged his wife at the end was so 'aww-ing'
oh yeah and when i was on my way to school fly fm played aint no sunshine by kris!!! lol!!
Now 'NO BOUNDRIES' is his song and not adam...but adam performances wasnt bad but kris was better XP....so yeah!!! go kris!!!


1 comment:

Aqilah Shafie said...

No boundaries is one of the worst written song for American Idol.

Kris should make a new song fast.

Well, after I finish my physics paper kan, i terus ran and called my friend's mum. Pastuh scream macam orang gila. Cikgu ingat kena hysteria!