Friday, December 25, 2009

well i'll start off by wishing MERRY CHRISTMAS to my friends who are celebrating xmas...
well i got my result for PMR on the 24th.. and alhamdulillah i got 8 a's..
and so did most of my friends.. so CONGRATES!! and thanks to everyone who congratulated me..=)

im really not looking forward to go back to school... hmm so im going to be a form4 student next year :/ and i dont really know what to expect.. we have to go to school on the 2nd so i guess thats when i'll know what class im in.. and who's gonna be my classmate..

ohh yesterday we as in my dad,mum,athirah and i had a quite random visit to the taiping zoo.. had fun until it started raining but at least we got to see all of the animals.. heee

ohhh everyone wont be able to watch glee for 4 freaking months!!! that is a really long period of time not watching puck,will,kurt,finn,tina, arrgg well everyone in glee... ;(
plus i dont know what is happening to 90210 season 2 ep13! iskkk and again i have to wait!






No comments: