Thursday, February 4, 2010

just give me the tickets already!

i heart you guys so please give me the tickets!




i should win the passes to catch kris allen live!!!!!!!! because i bet that no one did this!! posting a blog just for you guys! asking you guys to give me tickets!!!
well i shall list down all the things i did to get those tickets which of coarse non have succeeded

a) i texted hitz for how many freaking times i dont even know
b) my sis and i asked our aunt whom her friend is working at astro
c) i also sign up for the contest on astro.com
d) i TWEETED like hell to you guys telling why i should win those passes
e) i stayed up late to tweet to you guys
f) woke up early to listen to you guys
g) i convinced @aqieshafie to ask somebody who name shall not be mentioned the tickets!
h) when i was sick at home i still listened to you guys instead of sleeping!


SEE I'VE TRIED EVERY SINGLE WAY TO GET THOSE TICKETS!





No comments: